Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems. Zoom was founded in 2011 by experienced leaders and engineers from Cisco and WebEx.
How Does Zoom Work with Advisor Bookings?
When you connect your Advisor Bookings account to Zoom your contacts will sync to/from Zoom to Advisor Bookings. Both accounts will be current with all of your contacts.
When an appointment is made in Advisor Bookings, it will do the following:
- If the appointment is created with a new customer, the customer will be added to Zoom and a new event will be added to that customers activity profile.
- If the appointment is made with an existing customer, the appointment will be added as an event in the Zoom customer profile.
- In either case, Advisor Bookings will automatically include a Unique URL for the video session with each new appointment that is made
- Advisor Bookings will include the link for the video session in the calendar attachment, the calendar sync and all emails.
- The customer and staff will have the links available for a quick login with no extra steps.
The Zoom and Bookafy connection allows you to give your customers a great video conferencing solution and allow you to streamline and automate your sales activity from initial prospect to video call.
Configure your sync in minutes to begin leveraging the best of both platforms.
How to Install
To connect zoom to your Advisor Bookings account, follow these instructions:
Click on gear icon in header on top right
- Click on Users in left menu.
- Click on edit next to users name
- Click on Zoom tab.
- Click “Authorize”.
You will be taken you to zoom authentication screen where you will connect Zoom to Advisor Bookings.
Once your account has been connected, now you will choose which appointment type to connect.
- Click on Appointment types in left menu.
- Next to the appointment type you wish to fetch a unique zoom URL, click edit. Or create a new appointment type.
- On the edit/create appointment type screen, scroll down and toggle “Enable Zoom” on.
- Now, once this appointment type is booked we will automatically fetch a unique URL from Zoom and include in the calendar sync, email confirmations and reminder messages